Pages

Sunday

Lovin' me some Fall!

If you know me at all you know I'm absolutely beyond excited that it's Fall!! It's my favorite time of year....open blinds and windows on cool days, an occasional fire pit hen party on cooler nights, bright red, yellow, and orange leaves, jeans and jackets, high school football, pumpkins...and, of course, HALLOWEEN. Yep, there is nothing like fall. Summertime is completely the opposite...I can say without hesitation that I do NOT like summer at all. As a matter of fact, I pretty much can't stand it. My blinds are closed and because we do not have curtains or drapes I've been known to hang blankets and quilts over the windows to keep the cool in and the hot out. My neighbor calls me a vampire. hahaha I'm not...in case you were wondering. But I don't leave the house unless I have to during daylight!

So, I'm getting ready for our 8th Annual Christmas on Madison Avenue on November 12. I AM SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR! I'm ALWAYS waiting until the last minute! I've got three weeks and TONS of stuff to do but it's ok because I work best under pressure. I do have a few things done so that's a good thing but I suppose I'll be in the studio every day until the show.

When I'm not in the studio I'll be working on organizing the show with my partner Nikki. Christmas on Madison Avenue started in my house 8 years ago with 10 women selling their wares. This year we have 77 (yes 77!) vendors! Not in my house, of course, but at the Farmers Market Community Center. It's going to be the best show yet! I hope you all can come out and see us!


Christmas on Madison Avenue..go 'like' us on Facebook!
November 12 * 9am-5pm
315 John R. Rice Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN
Farmers Market Community Center

For a list of vendors go here!





I hope you've had an AWESOME weekend!!
Peace!

Tracie

No comments: